Saturday, February 15, 2014

Review of Weber 7413 Kettle Work Table

Weber 7413 Kettle Work Table
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $54.99
Sale Price: $49.99
Today's Bonus: 9% Off
Buy Now

My hubby liked it so much i bought two. Gave much needed work space and holds utensals. Weber has good products.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this and it is very solid. I can gently move the entire grill unit without having to take it apart. If you are planning to leave the work table attached when not in use, buy the Weber 7455 Premium Cover. It fits perfectly over the grill with the work table attached.

Best Deals for Weber 7413 Kettle Work Table

I use mine three to four times a week for cooking and even as a work bench when I don't feel like getting out the Workmate. I found that all Weber accessories are well designed and very useful.

Honest reviews on Weber 7413 Kettle Work Table

I have one of these tables to put up on my 22incher Weber grill and its DA BOMB. Thats right, i brought DA BOMB back.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment